- view key HR information on dashboard and drill down to detail
- view key staff information
- update employee details
- enter sickness, paid and unpaid absence details
- enter overtime/additional hours
- enter changes to contractual hours
- enter voluntary leavers
Accessing the system
You can access Oracle from the link on the left hand side of this page and entering your username and password:
- Your user name is your Camden Network user name followed by @camden.gov.uk (e.g. FWIZZ123@camden.gov.uk)
- Your password is same as you use to log-in to the Camden Network.
Step-by-step user guides are available within the ‘Getting Started’ section of the system and below.
- If you can't access log-in page - contact your ICT support provider (this is likely to be a local network or browser issue that they need to resolve)
- If you can get to the log-in page but can't log on - contact the Camden Schools ICT team. SitSS supported schools can log calls through the schools Self-Service Portal; Non-SitSS and SitSS supported schools contact email@example.com or call 020 7974 2465
- If you can log-in but can't complete transactions or have any query about using the system – contact HR Services on 020 7974 6655
Oracle School Bursar's and Managers User Guide