It is expected that the attending staff member at your setting will be involved in:
- Setting up and maintaining a workstation for a child with autism or social communication needs.
- Developing and practicing new tasks for the workstation.
This half-day workshop is designed to give you practical strategies for setting up and using a workstation, particularly for children with Autism or social communication needs.
Aims of the course
Attendees will understand:
- What a workstation is.
- How to set a workstation up.
- How to track a child’s progress.
- How to adapt activities.
- Tips on what to avoid.
- Tips on how to be successful.