Saturday 22 May 2021 -
09:30 - 12:30
Virtual CPD Session, Digital Classroom, Virtual CPD Session
Who is this event for
For all practitioners working in Settings and Childminders working with children aged 0 - 5, and Committee Members responsible for the EYFS.
What does this event cover
The online session will cover:
- The signs and symptoms of abuse.
- Allegations and Whistleblowing.
- Record keeping and sharing information.
The link to access the training will be circulated the day before the session is scheduled to take place.
Before the training, we recommend the delegates to:
- To have the correct software on your device to join the virtual session.
- To join in the virtual session 10 minutes earlier than advertised to allow for any IT issues.
- Ensure you are in a room away from distractions or interruptions.
- Ensure no under 18’s are present as we may present or show graphic content due to the nature of the training.
- Have any present training materials on hand if requested.