Monday 29 November 2021 -
13:00 - 16:00
Hampden Nursery, 80 Polygon Road, London, NW1 1HQ
Who is this event for
For all early years practitioners and childminders working with children aged 0-5. It is expected that the attending staff member will be involved in planning and delivering an attention group regularly.
What does this event cover
This course is designed to give you practical strategies for planning and delivering a regular attention group.
Attendees will understand:
- What joint attention is and why it is important.
- How we can build joint attention.
- How to set up an attention group.
- How to develop and adapt activities.
- Tips on what to avoid.
- Tips on how to be successful.
|There are 2 sessions between Monday 29 November 2021 and Monday 6 December 2021|